BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Self-Forgiveness: Money as Me – Part 1

Introduction

Within this Blog – ‘Self-Forgiveness will Determine your Desteni’, as within this Document, we’ll be starting with Taking-on and Opening-up ‘Word’-Matrixes.
‘Word’-Matrixes are Physical-Mind Unconscious-Manifestations as Mini-‘Unified Networks/Fields’ of the Mind Consciousness System that consist-of/exist-as Threads/Patterns that are weaved and intertwined within and throughout the Human Physical Body and serve as part-of the platform of the Total Mind Consciousness System, manifesting a database of Information for/of the Mind Consciousness System which is utilized to ‘build or construct’ Personalities and/or Habitual Behavioural Designs.
Therefore – with opening-up and exploring these/such ‘Word’-Matrixes, as Unified-Field Information Network-Manifestations of the Mind Consciousness System, manifested as layers upon layers within and as the Human Physical Body – you’ll be able to assist/support yourself in releasing yourself from such Information-Networks, and get-To a Starting-Point that is Self, here through Self-Forgiveness. To re-Establishing a starting-Point that is Self, within and as Self-Honesty and so assist and support self to Live Words within and as a Starting-Point of and as Equality and Oneness as What’s Best for All.
So we assist and support Ourselves to Stop accepting and allowing ourselves to be Pre-determined, Pre-programmed Energetic-Information Robots, functioning through Knowledge within the Dimensions of a Mind, Conscious only of the consciousness that we programmed ourselves to be as the platform of information we’ve defined-Ourselves as, as Words not-Lived – but utilized with energy to create a pre-programmed organic-robot, functioning through systems passed-on from generation to generation as mere copies of those that has gone before us.

Let’s stop existing as Copied, Pre-programmed, Knowledge and Information, Energetically-Motivated Robots - functioning through systems and constructs, and start exploring who we really are as Life – what we really are as Living and how we really are as Expression, within a principle that stand eternal, that can manifest a reality of eternity, a reality of equality and oneness, where all are equal in themselves and this world/existence = and it All starts within SELF, here.

Yes – the reality we are capable of Manifesting As-Ourselves sounds wondrous, however – we first have to face Reality as it exist now, both within-Ourselves and our own environment.
This is based on the common-sense Principle, that – one cannot expect oneself to take-On the World as-Self or Humanity as a Whole as-Self – if self has not yet proven self’s living as the principle of and as equality within self, and one’s own world as towards/with those that is currently existent within one’s World. 

Therefore, we’re going to ‘throw ourselves into the deep-end’ of-Ourselves so to speak, meaning – go directly to the Core/Source/Origin of Everything that we Are – as the actual ‘Manifested Reason’ for Why we are ‘who, how and what we are’ within ourselves and our World/Environment, which is:

ENERGY = MONEY.

The Mind Consciousness Systems’ main ‘power-source’, that which defines, creates and manifests its total-Existence as-Ourselves ‘within’, is Energy as how we’ve manifested ourselves within-Ourselves. Now, how we’ve manifested-ourselves in the greater, is as the World-System - with its main ‘power-source’, that which defines, creates and manifests its total-Existence as-Ourselves ‘without’, is Money.
This means, that – our Relationship to/towards Ourselves in relation to Energy, is defined-by our Relationship to/towards ourselves as Money.

We’ll be walking the Entire ‘Money Body and Mind’ / ‘Energy Body and Mind’ within and as ourselves, in seeing, realising and understanding for-Ourselves – how Money without, as Energy within – is Equal in how we’ve accepted and allowed ourselves to define ‘who, how and what we are and live’ within, as and through Money as the outer-manifested creation of manifested-Energy within.

So, within taking-On the World-System as Money, we’ll be taking-on the Mind Consciousness System as Energy – so that we can start Understanding, Realising and Seeing who, how and what we are specifically and precisely, with precision and specificity. To so be able to stop, stand up and change-Ourselves – to establish a starting-point of Equality and Oneness within ourselves and the world as ourselves, with a Equal Money System ‘without’, wherein all will be One, and a Equality and Oneness starting-point ‘within’ – to create/manifest a Living-world that’s Best for All.   

How we’re practically going to walk-This Point as Money in relation to Word-matrixes as seeing realising and understanding How Money has come to define, permeate and infiltrate the total/entire reality of-Ourselves both within/without, equal-to and one-with Energy, is as follows:
We’re going to take a Word – and walk the Matrix of that Word, as how it’s interwoven/interweaved as a Manifested Unconscious-Mind Network/Field with its starting-Point as Money and its substance as Energy. To so walk-Through the entire Manifestation and Release-self from the Hold as Definition of such a Word and its Manifested Mind-matrix - to assist/support self to establish self as the Starting-Point within and as Living, both within and without; instead existing as definitions of words based-on Knowledge and Information as Energy as Money – Controlling, Influencing an affecting all that self is, both within and without.  
In and through this, you will see, realise and understand for-Yourself – how Money is and has-Been determining all of you, from Thoughts, to Reactions to Relationships to Behaviour to Preferences and Tastes.

So, with this – Let’s start Walking the First Word-Matrix, as the structural-manifestation of Money-itself as its Manifested within/as this World, when we interact/work with Money-itself and the Unconscious-Physical experiences that Manifest in that Moment of Touch with Money”

Self-Forgiveness: Manifestation of Money as Me – Part 1


I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to even be aware of the very Moment my fingers touch the manifestation of/as money, manifested as paper, coins and cards.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to even be aware of the very Moment my fingers/body touch the physical-reality, with/as all that I interact-with, in/as this physical-reality as-Me.

I forgive myself that I cannot at this Moment describe the actual Physical-Feel of/as the manifestation of Money as paper, coins and card that I touch/inter-act with on a Daily-basis.

I forgive myself that I cannot at this Moment describe the actual Physical-Feel of/as the manifestation of the Physical, the Human Physical Body.

I forgive myself for my accepted and allowed unawareness of/as the Physical, Here in its varied-manifested expressions as Me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see and realise money as me in and as that moment of Touch, that moment of shared manifested physical-equality – where I hold me as Money.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see and realise the Physical as me in and as the Moment of Touch, that moment of shared manifested physical-equality – where I hold/touch the Physical as-Me.

I forgive myself, that I haven’t realised – that I have never actually Felt and have no actual, real reference for – how it is to Feel Me, the Physical that is Here as Me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see/realise that I am Money, that Money is me – that Money is a manifested-extension of me as a part of me I have created as me in/as this physical-world as Me.  

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see/realise that I am the Physical, the Physical is-me – that the Physical is a manifestation of me in/as this physical-World as-Me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my interaction with money to be so automated and habitual, that I have not and do not consider / realise or conceive who I am to/towards or as/with Money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my living with/within the Physical to be so automated and habitual, that I have not and do not consider / realise or conceive who I am to/towards or as/with the Physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from Money, through/within my Mind / Mind Consciousness System, separating myself from a part of-Myself, a part of me as the Physical, a extended manifested-creation that is me, with me here – in and as the Physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the Physical, through/within my Mind / Mind Consciousness System, separating myself from myself as the Physical as-Me, that is me, here in and as the physical-existence.  

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to impose/superimpose rules, regulations and laws as definitions onto/upon a physical-manifestation as part of Me – rules, regulations and laws as definitions that regard only the interest of those who can obtain-It, and thus only care-for/consider and regard those who have – paper, coin and card as Money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to impose/superimpose beliefs, ideas and perceptions as energy onto/upon the Physical as-me, beliefs, ideas and perceptions as energy that regards only the interest of-Me alone, caring-for/considering and regarding only my own self-interest as the inner-experience of only me, and me alone.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself, to – within the accepted and allowed separating from/of that part of me as Money, within/as and through the rules, regulations and laws as definitions I have imposed/superimposed within/ on-It – separated me from All of Me in/as this Physical-Reality/Existence, as equality is based within separation as those that have are equal with money and those that don’t have are equal without money and the consequence they live/exist-within because of-it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manifest-Me as separation both within and without, where All of me is currently existing equally in Separation and as One in Separation, both within-Themselves as the Mind and without through Money.  

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself, to – within the accepted and allowed separation of me from/of the Physical as-Me, within/as and through beliefs, perceptions and ideas as energy I have imposed/superimposed within/on-It – separated me from All of me in/as the Physical-Reality/Existence, where – in my Mind, nothing is-Me / no-One exist within me, but me, myself and I – where everything I am both within and without only revolve around me, my own interest and fight for Survival – completely isolated within my own-Mind, missing the Actual Reality of Equality and Oneness as the Physical-Here and all that is Physical as-Me and my actual, real Responsibility within and as the Physical as this Physical-Existence as Me.  

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise, that – that Moment of Touch with/as Money as paper, coin and/or card – is not only ‘‘My’-Reality/World’, that Money does not only affect/influence me, but have an effect, influence and impact on all of Humanity as-Me – that is so encompassing, that – having-Money and not Having-Money means Life or Death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give Money the power and value of Life or Death for/of Me and all as-Me as Humanity – instead of Living Life as-Me, Here as equality and oneness with/as all as me, where all as me Live-Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give the Mind, the Mind Consciousness System as manifested-Energy – the value and power of determining Life and Death for/of me – instead of Living Life as-Me, Here  as equality and oneness with/as all as me, where all as me Live-Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live-with, participate-in, accept, allow interact-with and form a relationship-with a Mind as manifested-Energy that is the very Creation of separation, and in-That acceptance and allowance – manifest-Me equal-To and one-With that which I accept and allow myself to become – a Mind, a System, Energy...that Die. And thus, I am born in-Death, become-Death and return to Death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live-with, interact-with, participate-in, accept, allow and form a relationship-with the System of/as Money as the manifested-creation of how Money exist in this World/Reality as a representation of the separation and consequence that exist within/as Me as the Physical, and in that – supporting the manifested-separation as inequality it create within/as this world as me, as those that have-money and those that don’t and the consequences and struggle that each individual as me experience because of it. Which thus makes me Responsible for the consequences, struggle and strife that all experience due to the System of Money as it exist today.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise, that – in blaming Money-Itself as the cause/source/origin of/as the consequences humanity face as the one-Thing that determine life or death in this World, I am in-fact blaming-Myself  - because money is-me, a part of-Me within/as this physical-manifested existence, and I am thus responsible as Money-itself, as the consequence that manifest because of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from myself to such an extent, that I cannot, do not and refuse to see the actual source/cause and origin of this entire existence and its manifested-Consequence as-Me, that is Me as who I am, what I live and how I interact with all that is Me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately blind-myself with and as Energy as Mind and Money as paper, coin and card as all manifestations of/as Money in/s this world – into and as a Individualized-I Conscious-Mind Dimension – where I have accepted and allowed myself to trap-Myself into and as the enslavement of limitation and separation, to not have to face me as Reality, the Physical as all of me that I am directly responsible for.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise, that – I cannot escape Me, because I am Here as the Physical, and because I am here as the Physical, I will always return to me as Here – to face me, to stand before Me, to walk-through what I have accepted and allowed to manifest and create as all of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate-Myself within-Myself into my Mind as Energy and without as Money to such an extent, that I have created a Projected-Reality Bubble for-Myself, wherein I believe only ‘me and my money that create my world’-Exist. Not realising, that in-fact – I exist in/as a Physical-Reality as this Existence as One, wherein all are equally determined by/through Money; creating a My-Mind and My-Money world as an attempt to further abdicate self-responsibility to/towards all that is Me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Create a God, a alternate-Me supposedly ‘more’-Greater than the limited-Me I have manifested-myself into, in and as the Dimension of the Conscious-Mind, as a means to abdicate responsibility-Towards for why I do not stand-up and take Self-responsibility for all that is Me in/as the Physical and the consequences I have accepted and allowed myself to create/manifest within/as and through money as the one thing I have given away my power and value to, that has become the deciding-factor between who lives and dies in this world. Within-that – I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise, that – the creation of the alternate/projected-me is even less than what I exist-as in the conscious-Mind, as it’s a mere projection of a mind-dimension I have become.

I forgive myself that I did not accept and allow myself to consider all of me equally as one in/as my living as every moment as every breath, and manifested a existence that is-Me, as All as One as Equal – where all Live as Life, but instead only considered my own Individual Interests within myself – exactly as I consider only my own Individual interests within/as Money, exactly as I consider only my own individual interests within my World – creating/manifesting the absolute consequence of separation that is this World today as a direct-reflective creation of what I have become.

We’ll continue onto here for the Moment as the Main-Introduction and Introductory Self-Forgiveness Examples of/as The-Point as Self that has been/is The-Point that has been determining all of self, wherein we’ll firstly be starting-with having a look at, through self-forgiveness – how we have accepted and allowed ourselves to be determined, controlled and influenced by/through Money and how we’re in-fact individually Self-Responsible for what has become of-us and this world as-Ourselves.
And within-That, how to practically assist/support Ourselves in self-corrective application to change the living of who we are, to so change reality to that of Living, as Life.

Thanks
Sunette




0 comments: