BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Self-Forgiveness: Money as Me – Part 2


Continuing with the Process of Self-Forgiveness of/as Walking Money as Me:

Self-Forgiveness: Manifestation of Money as Me – Part 2



I forgive myself that I hadn’t accepted and allowed myself to realise, see and understand – that; I’m not even aware, conscious of the experience in the physical in the Moment of holding money in its manifested-form within and as the physical as paper, coin and card that I daily/regularly interact-with = revealing the true-extent to which I have layered my self-separation from me that is Here even within and as the manifestation of and as Money I hold with me and interact with, in and as the Physical.

I forgive myself that I hadn’t accepted and allowed myself to realise, see and understand – that, I’m not even aware, conscious of the experience in my own Human Physical Body in every Moment of Breath of being here within and as my Human Physical Body = revealing the true extent to which I have layered my self-separation from me that is Here as the Physical, to the extent that I am unable to even describe the physical Feel of me as the Physical, here in and as equality and oneness as who I am.

I forgive myself that I hadn’t accepted and allowed myself to realise, see and understand  - that I’m even less than consciousness, for not even being conscious - as a moment/moments of consideration - within and throughout my participation in and as the physical as me, of the physical as Me – as I scatter myself throughout my day into and as fragments of me, manifested as projections of the actual-me I have lost within the dimensions of my mind I have separated myself into and as, only because I refused to face and take responsibility for, what I know I had done here in and as the Physical as me. And instead of facing and taking responsibility for what I had done – I escaped with fear into self-separation as my Mind, and through time made myself forget as I layered myself through suppressions – separating myself to such an extent; that I no more exist in Reality, but have come to exist as only a reflection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold Money responsible for the frustration, hardship, difficulty, struggle, pain and conflict I experience within myself, towards the World and others within my World. When I have no right and no place and no power to blame / hold Money accountable/responsible for the consequences manifesting in the world that is directly linked to it - for I am the one that has accepted and allowed myself to subjugate me to/towards Money and in that, the only effort I can bestow towards the problem I see that is how Money is being used and abused – is through and as blame; as I have given all my power and responsibility to/towards a system that governs Money; as an elite few that govern money as the reality-manifestation of and as me as I have accepted and allowed myself to Define Money and live, and exist within and as the confines as the rules and regulations of and as that definition. And so – I have accepted and allowed myself to give my power and responsibility away to a definition, a definition of money – that has become my god, my power, my enslavement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold the Physical responsible for being the illusion and the experience of me as being limited, imprisoned, separated, inferior and insignificant due to existing within and as it, when in-fact – I was projecting the reality of me as what I exist-as as-me inside the physical, onto the actual real reality as the physical and that I have dared to have the audacity to even believe that I am ‘more than’ the Physical – when I am not even in-control of Breath; that is the One-Thing of and as the physical, giving me the opportunity to continue living and existing here in and as the physical, that is real – the physical that is real, that continue existing, long after I’m dead; as I become non-existent, unreal – forgotten; and the truth of me as the Illusion manifest, the truth of the Physical as Real Remain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enslave myself into and as my own creation of and as definition and illusion, in and as the manifestation of money and mind – separating myself from the world as me without, that is here and the physical as me within, that is here – as I have accepted and allowed a Definition of a Physical-Manifestation of Me to become a god that ensnares all that is me into and as the trap/carrot it holds as survival within a closed-system where only a select-few is given access to the carrot as survival as money that has become the permission to live in this world, the physical that is me, and the rest as me gets the short-end of this system and the consequence they face; because of a definition I have accepted and allowed to become a god.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a idea, to create a illusion – to create a idea of Money, to create a Illusion as Mind of me.

I forgive myself that I hadn’t accepted and allowed myself to realise, see and understand - even notice, consider or question within and as all this apparent ‘might, superiority and godhood’ I own over and of the Physical; that I have accepted and allowed an idea – an Idea - to control the world as me, the physical as me, humanity as me, the animal kingdom as me, the universe as me, existence as me, and have accepted and allowed a illusion to elude me into believing the Lie that I am real, as I have become deception, as how I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself into separating me from all that is me from the smaller to the greater within a belief that I am an individual and that within individuality/isolation lie the power, as I have become the greed of self-interest through accepting and allowing myself to pursue power and godhood as importance over/of all that is me. And in that – manifested, created me as the epitome of separation and limitation as manifested-consequence; as I have sequenced myself into and as the design of the absolutely con, as I conned myself into and as self-deception, through believing that power is greed and isolation is godhood. And now I stand within the manifestation of the consequence I have become as this world as existence as me as all and everything and everyone within it – powerless and helpless to do anything alone; where the only solution is to gather all that is me that I have separated myself into and as, to stand together equal and one – to stop the consequence of isolation and separation and enslavement and limitation of ideas and illusions to free all of me that I have accepted and allowed to enslave and ensnare within and as this existence as me.

I forgive myself that I hadn’t accepted and allowed myself to realise, see and understand – that I am less-that an idea, that I am less than an illusion – as it is an idea and an illusion, within - as the Mind and without - as Money – that I am accepting and allowing me to limit and isolate me into and as inferiority and powerlessness as I have accepted and allowed myself to diminish myself to nothing, as I become what I am: Nothing – in Death, a thought that will eventually be forgotten, as those that I leave behind; as the Idea remain as the System of Money and the Illusion remain as the Humans as Mind – long after I’ve gone and left the idea as the world-system and the illusion as Mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give Power to the idea/definition of/as Money as the World-System it has become as the manifestations of Minds as People that ‘work-for’ the Idea as Money as the World-system – as not even they realise, that they are also but slaves to an Idea; powerless to the Power it has taken as enslaving all to its might; as all are trapped within the Money-System; the System Money has become – not Money-itself, but the System - that is but an Idea – fuelled by Illusions as Minds as People; what a fucked-up reality; that a Idea of Money rules the world, rules the people that remain Illusions, illusive – not seeing, realising and understanding the Reality of the Physical that is here, that all that is required to be done, is the Idea to be changed and the living/functioning/existing/participation according-to that idea – for Money to become Equally available for All, for all to See, Realise and Understand the Earth, the Physical that is here is for All, as All Equally. That All share this Earth Equally and that we can Exist-together within equality if we but let-go of the Illusion of Mind and the Idea of Money.

I forgive myself that I hadn’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and Understand – the extent of the power Money and Mind has over and of me, that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive – that it is Money and the Mind that has power over/of me that deems me powerless, helpless, hopeless and inferior – when, in fact it is: Me. As I have accepted and allowed myself to accept and allow this-State of powerlessness, helplessness and hopelessness to/towards myself and this world/reality as-Myself as the physical as all as and within it as Me; and in that acceptance and allowance – shaped, formed and moulded me into and as that which I accepted and allowed myself to accept and allow myself to be one with and equal to; and so I have become what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and within that being; created the very experience within me as the physical as me that I have become, as powerlessness, helplessness and hopelessness – not realising that it is but a acceptance and allowance of becoming that I require stopping and changing; to take back the power that is me as Responsibility, and stand up and face this reality, the physical as all that is me as what I have done unto me, within as and through acceptance and allowance within as and through Money and Mind.

I forgive myself that I hadn’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand – that what I require stopping, changing and standing-up from within, is the Mind as manifested-illusion and what I require stopping, changing and standing-up from without, is the System of Money – to establish a Equality within-me and without as me, to be able to stop, change and stand-up from/as myself as what I have become and done as the illusion of mind within and the idea of Money without to give me as all of me as the physical, that is in the physical and from the physical and of the Physical as me – a opportunity, to see, realise and understand as I do – to stop, change and stand-up to manifest a world, a existence and a experience of the physical as self within and as a actual living reality of and as equality and oneness, where all live life, here – instead of consequence as suffering and pain with Death.  

Alright, so – we’ve now walked a Part/aspect as dimension/perspective in relation to self as Money within this document in relation to how we’ve accepted and allowed an Idea of and as Money, an idea generated within and as the Mind to have control/power over/of ourselves as Individuals and also Humanity as a whole and how we’ve accepted and allowed that Idea to enslave-Us to an acceptance and allowance of our current lives as individuals and humanity as a whole in relation to Money. Then, within that how we’ve equally accepted and allowed an Illusion as the idea of ourselves as the Mind to have control/power over/of us within-Ourselves – and so, how each one individually is self-responsible for how this world within ourselves and without is existing, through how we’re accepting and allowing an idea within and without as ourselves to have power/control over/of us, in how we live, participate and act within, as and through our acceptances and allowances.

We have the Solution – visit the Desteni I Process http://www.desteniiprocess.com/ and the Equal Money Website http://equalmoney.org/  – to Stop, Stand-Up and Take Self-Responsibility; both within and without in establishing a living-reality of/as equality and oneness as Life.


Within the Next Document of/as Self-Forgiveness – we’ll continue walking-taking-on the manifested multi-dimensions of/as Money as Self.

Thanks
Sunette




0 comments: