BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Self-Forgiveness: Manifestation of Money as Me – Part 5

Continuing with the Process of Self-Forgiveness of/as Walking Money as Me:

Self-Forgiveness: Manifestation of Money as Me – Part 5



I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I have accepted and allowed myself to be/become who I am within, through and as Energy of Mind, and how I have accepted and allowed myself to be/become who I am without through and as Money with the World-System.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that I am now, in this moment who I am within my self-definition, how I am within my mannerism and behaviour, and what I am within my personalities and where I am within my self-experience – because of and due to Energy of Mind within, and Money of the World-System without.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how it is and always has been Energy of Mind within and Money of the World-system without that has manifested me into and as this position within the world and the status within my Mind to get me to be/exist as and participate within/as who, how, what and where I am within me and this world as me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that the mind as what I exist-as, consist of and exist as ENERGY manifested within/as extension/emergences personified/individualized within/as thoughts, emotions, feelings, beliefs, ideas, perceptions, knowledge, information, symbols, codes, patterns, networks, relationships, frequencies, vibrations – all originating from/of one source/substance within and of me of Mind as ENERGY that I have through time used/abused to construct/programme/design/create the ‘me/self/I’ that I experience me to be in this moment and so – I couldn’t be who, how, what and where I am within me as this self-definition without ENERGY and so ENERGY is/has been my creator, with me the architect = all of which stand equal to and one with me as Money without, where – I couldn’t have been/become who, how, what and where I am within me as this self-definition without MONEY; as MONEY without and ENERGY within becomes a symbiotic relationship and both becomes dependent on each-other for me to shape/form/mould myself within all that I am/live/express – Money as my creator, with me the architect. And whether with or without Money – the presence of Money remain, as even without Money there’s a relationship to Money through and as which the Energy within as me construct/programme/design/create the ‘me/self/I’ that I experience me to be within / as who, how, what and where I am/become within this world as me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how – ‘receiving money’ is in fact ‘taking from the world-system/money-system’ – a money-system that is enclosed to only provide for and give to a select population that is ‘fortunate’-enough to be part-of the money-circulation, and in that ‘getting’ – I am in fact ‘taking’ – taking more, and more and more from those on earth that is ‘unfortunate’ that is existing outside the enclosure of/as the fortress of/as money as the money-system within/as/of the world-system, and in that – ‘getting money’ becomes ‘taking a life’; for me to ‘have’ another/more dies or is outcasted from/of the money-system as the world-system into a position of/as the process of death; where me ‘getting, taking and having money’ has an actual physical-effect/consequence of/as taking another human beings’ life that physically suffer and die. Within this – with me getting, taking and having money – equalling the suffering/death of another human-being; standing equal-to and one with how I get, take and have energy within/as me from/of my Mind Consciousness System that take / use energy /resources/nutrients from/of the actual human physical body to generate the Mind’s energy for me to continue functioning/existing/surviving as all my personalities of Mind and so, with me getting, taking and having energy – equalling the suffering and eventual death of me in/as my human physical body as I in fact create my own death through using/abusing the actual real physical for me as the mind to be able to ‘experience myself’.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that every thought/word and deed as me, within and without – has a consequence on all that is me within/as existence as me, but I haven’t been able to see/realise/understand this due to and because of me accepting and allowing myself to be separated from/of my human physical body that is the physical-source/substance/manifestation that in fact stand stable, grounded, earthed, here with and as all that is physical; as I have separated me by/through me existing within and as the mind as a pre-programmed personified energy-experience, that only has my own interests at heart in my own ‘pursuit of happiness’ within this world that is maintained, validated, fed by/through and as money without – as my energy within and my money without make it possible for me to pursue only my own happiness/interests/considerations/wants/needs and desires and within and as that internal and external pre-occupation with and as energy and money – I accepted and allowed myself to completely blind myself from/of the manifested-consequence ‘my’-energy within and ‘my’-money without is creating/manifesting within and as the lives of others as me within/as this world as me with whom I am sharing this Earth.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my accepted and allowed possession of/as energy within, and pre-occupation with and as money without is in fact contributing to the current condition/state/manifestation and existence of and as this entire world with and as all human beings, animals, nature, the earth, the universe; that my responsibility in fact extend to far more than ‘just me’ – but in fact include all as me as existence as me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand the extent of my possession within as energy, and pre-occupation without as money is/has been for some time an ‘easy way of life/living’ – where it has become an accepted and allowed inherent ‘second nature’ to deliberately accept and allowed myself to blind-myself from/of the manifested-consequence that money and energy is/has been creating/manifesting within the lives of all other humans, animals, nature and the earth – because I constantly re-minded myself, re-mining, re-playing – over and over and over again, the energy of the mind from the physical, and taking the money from the world-system within/as the statement, the condition, the acceptance, the allowance of: “My life is fine, I am okay, I am happy, I am content, I am taken care of, I don’t have to worry because I have, they don’t have because of this/that and I have because of this/that” – as the justifications/excuses/validations accumulate / layer within me to make myself ‘okay’ to ‘have/take/get’ while others don’t have/get taken from/lose/suffer/die. And so I have deliberately, meticulously actually created/programmed the deliberate blindness/ignorance of the manifested consequence I in fact perpetuate/participate in creating/manifesting as the manifested-condition of/as the earth, humanity, nature, the animal-kingdom to make sure that ‘at least I am okay’ = not realising/seeing/understanding how – in/as this possession of energy, within and preoccupation with money without; the world around me is falling apart / self-destructing and leading myself into and as a ‘reality-check’ where the physical will stand before me in/as ‘check mate’ as I have throughout time attempted/tried to play chess with the physical (with the manifested physical existence) as a mind, as energy, as money – where energy, where money does not last; and only the physical remain and so I am in fact walking into/towards/as my own creation as the physical and I will face me as this world that I in fact created/manifested as me, through not being HERE, equal and one – but using/abusing/exploiting/destroying it for my own interests/purposes as momentary experience of  my own pursuit of happiness.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand – how I have the ability and responsibility to change me, my starting-point from energy/mind to actual physical equal and one living – where my living and participation with myself, others, the earth, the nature, animal-kingdom and existence in within considering/regarding them equal to and one with me – in interacting to develop/grow/expand self/each other to be/become/live/express to/as our utmost potential, within = and changing my starting-point without as money – from serving self-interest and personal pursuit of happiness to the provision for all of humanity, the animal kingdom, nature and the earth where all live within and as the system of/as Equal Money and all are walking with, equal and one and are taken care of and cared for to be able to live the fullest lives the earth and others have to offer and all are equal and one in being able to in fact live, here.

We’ll continue with walking Money as Me in the next document

For further perspectives/insights into the proposal for/of an Equal Money System as the solution that stand for and as what’s best for all in and on this world/earth – please visit:
 http://equalmoney.org/]

(Art by Ann Van den Broeck - http://www.facebook.com/AnnVandenBroeck)

0 comments: